2. Morgan & Co’s. registered office is 62 – 64 Bridgnorth Road, Wollaston, Stourbridge, West Midlands DY8 3PA.
3. This policy applies to information we collect about:
- visitors to our website
- people who do business with us
4. When you do business with us/register for our service we collect the following personal information from you:
- postal address, email address and telephone number
How we will use the information about you
5. We gather this information to allow us to provide the services. The relevant information is then used by us to communicate with you on any matter relating to the conduct of your instructions in general.
6. We may also use aggregate information and statistics for the purposes of monitoring website usage in order to help us to develop our website and our services. These statistics will not include information that can be used to identify you.
7. Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behaviour information. The information is used to track visitor use of the website and to compile statistical reports on website activity. For further information about cookies visit www.aboutcookies.org or www.allaboutcookies.org. You can set your browser not to accept cookies and the above websites tell you how to remove cookies from your browser.
How we protect your information
9. We will use all reasonable efforts to safeguard your personal information. You should, however, be aware that the use of the Internet is not entirely secure and for this reason we cannot guarantee the security or integrity of any personal information which is transferred from you, or to you, via the Internet.
Access to your information and updating and correcting your information
10. You have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you. If you would like a copy of some or all of your personal information, please send a letter to our Data Compliance Officer at 62 Bridgnorth Road Wollaston Stourbridge DY8 3PA. We may make a small charge for this service.
11. We want to ensure that your personal information is accurate and up to date. If any of the information that you have provided to Morgan & Co changes (for example if you change your email address or name) please let us know the correct details by sending an email. You may ask us, or we may ask you, to correct information you or we think is inaccurate, and you may also ask us to remove information which is inaccurate.
12. By submitting your personal information you consent to the use of that information as set out in this policy.
How to contact Morgan & Co
Links to other websites